Nebulasoft started in 2019 with the vision in mind to help people and companies who want to improve and get better. Currently our most important partner is Owsy LLC
Our client is a small, lean SaaS provider focused on building modern tools for today's Insurance companies. The platform currently processes over $200 million in transactions per year for some of North America's fastest growing insurance intermediaries.The platform's focus is to enable businesses to optimize the performance of their employees with powerful and innovative cloud-based software solutions.
Migrating petabytes of client data to the cloud, Converting images and pdf documents into actionable data & Simplifying once complex processes into elegant interactions.
Hustle Hard. Be Awesome. No Assholes
Our client's engineering culture stems from the value of employing thinkers & tinkerers. Our teams work in small teams and are encouraged to spend time exploring new ideas, tech, and methodologies to work towards our common goals. Each employee understands the value of continuous education via their peers, books, or seminars.
Join our team and work from Budapest or wherever you want to work from!
At our client, BindHQ, we build systems that allow insurance companies to manage and enhance their user interface, rating algorithms, and underwriting rules in ways that they never could before.
You will be essential in shaping the early features and functionality of our fast-growing financial services tool. You will have direct access to the products primary users as well as a strong influence on the technology used to solve our problems.
Our teams are self-organized and small and are given the freedom to solve problems as they see fit as long as they understand that they own the software they create.
Our tech stack includes PHP/Symfony, Clojure/Clojurescript, MySQL, & AWS with microservices written in Clojure and Java.
- 3+ Years experience building web applications or API's
- Self-directed, and mature enough to work in distributed environments
- Love to learn and are constantly tinkering with the latest tech and have several side projects to share.
- You should be familiar with Linux environments and database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server.
- Git version control, TDD, build automation and continuous integration should all be familiar terms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in building reliable, scalable web applications
- Previous experience in insurance analysis, product configuration or basic - engineering.
- Experience working in fast-paced, agile development environments
Traits we value:
- Familiarity with Property & Casualty insurance
- Domain experience in insurance, fintech or related fields.
- Strong attention to detail
Specific tools in use today:
- Symfony 4
- Terraform, Docker
- NGINX, AWS
- Postgres, Datomic